Tuesday, April 27, 2010

10 MILES


Yessss! I am doing happy dances inside...after doing my 9-mile run a week ago, (which was torture!), I was super nervous about doing 10 yesterday, BUT it went really well! AND...I think I've stumbled on a little secret about myself.


I did this run in the evening...I'm a night person, always have been...and I had SO much more energy. I drank a little water during my run and ate half a Medjool date, but that was it. Another bonus, after a tiring, long run like that I slept like a baby right afterwards. From now on, I think I'll try to do my longer runs in the evening.


What about you? You guys morning, afternoon, or evening runners?


Oh, and hey...HiHoRosie has an amazing giveway which is ending SOON...for a bottle of Spirulina by Healthforce, so go on over there and enter yourself in!

blog comments powered by Disqus